For admission to classes Playgroup to XI, interaction between parents and the principal is held in the month of January/February.
- It is compulsory for all students to attend the Sanctuary in the morning. Students should arrive in the school ten minutes before the bell.
- It is obligatory for students to attend every class as per the time-table.
- No child shall leave the school premises during regular school hours. Half day leave will not be allowed. No permissions with telephonic calls. Appointment with doctors and other engagements should not be fixed during school hours.
- All students must come to school in the specified uniform.
- Any student falling short of 75% attendance will not be promoted at the end of the academic year. Parents are requested to verify the attendance of their ward regularly, especially during the parent-teacher meetings.
LEAVE OF ABSENCE
- A leave application signed by the parent or guardian should be sent preferably on the day of absence but definitely through the child on the following day.
- A fine of Rs. 20 per day will be levied if the student absents himself/herself from the school more than once a month without submitting a medical certificate.
- If the student is absent without intimation for a period of 6 days, her/his name will be struck off from the school rolls.
- Students suffering from any infectious disease must complete the quarantine period before re-joining the school. This should be indicated on the medical certificate.
Fees will be collected by any branch of Axis Bank in Hyderabad and Secunderabad on the dates notified. The children will be issued a teller with 3 copies. These should be duly filled in and the money deposited in any of the branches, within the specified period. If you are late in the payment of fees, the same should then be deposited with the late fee in the Kompally branch.
- Parents are requested to pay the School fees within the specified period for each quarter as
|1st Term||April||1 to 15 April 2015|
|2nd Term||August||1 to 15 August 2015|
|3rd Term||December||1 to 15 December 2015|
- After the 15 of the first month of the due date period, fees may be deposited with a fine as per the following details:
- Rs. 10/- per day up to the last day of the concerned month.
- Rs. 20/- per day for the next month and thereafter Rs 30/- per day up to the date of deposit.
- Non deposit of fees after the due date will force the school authorities not to allow child to appear for exam and to strike off the name of the student from the roll without prior notice.
- Fee slip, if lost, will be replaced only on payment of Rs 100/- per slip.
- Fees once deposited will not be refunded in any case.
MODE OF PAYMENT
Payment to be made by draft or cash only. Draft to be drawn in favour of 'Sadhu Vaswani International School,Hyderabad'.
- In case of a withdrawal from school, a written notice must be given and signed by both parents one calendar month in advance; otherwise the fee for one month in lieu of the notice period will be charged.
- For withdrawal in April, fees of May, June and July will also be charged. No transfer certificates will be issued until all the school dues are cleared.
- A fee of Rs 200/- will be charged for issue of a duplicate copy of the Transfer Certificate after the parent submits an affidavit about the loss of the original certificate.
CODE OF CONDUCT
The school authorities reserve the right to cancel the admission of a student on any one of the following grounds:
- Non payment of fees
- Disciplinary grounds