DAY CARE FACILITIES
For working parents the problem of where to leave their child during the day poses some serious questions. Should one take obligations from relatives? Will the child be well looked after? What will happen in case of an emergency? And the biggest one of them all, “am I neglecting my child?"
Besides, with all these kind of thoughts occupying your mind, naturally, it becomes quite difficult to focus on the work at office. Relax! Take it easy! Rest assured! The solution is here!
An initiative of the Sadhu Vaswani Mission, St. Mira's Day Care is located on the campus of the Sadhu Vaswani International School , Kompally. The Crèche has been setup with the specific purpose to ease the burden of working parents by taking care of their children during the day.
Timings: 8.00 a.m. to 6.00 p.m. Monday to Friday
8.00 a.m. to 3.00 p.m. on all working Saturdays.
Catering to the needs of children ranging in age from one and half years to ten years (18 months to 10 years). We have the necessary expertise and experience to look after your child in the best manner possible.
A World of care for your child
At St. Mira's, your child will enjoy a clean, hygienic atmosphere under the tender care of qualified teacher and well-trained staff.
Just take a look at the facilities we offer:
- Well-designed play and educational toys
- Audio-visuals for entertainment and to impart informal education.
- Overall supervision of homework, play, co-curricular activities of school-going children.
- Wholesome snacks and delicious meals prepared in hygienic kitchen
- Reasonable fee structure that can be customised as per timings
- Reassurance on every count.
- To ensure that we're prepared for any eventuality where your child is concerned, we go all out to bring you complete peace of mind. Apart from a well-stocked medical kit and first aid box on the premises, we also have a doctor, specializing in pediatrics, always available on call. In case of a serious emergency situation, we even have a tie-up with a prominent hospital nearby for prompt action and immediate treatment. So you can be confident that your child is in the safest, most competent hands 81. Mira's Day Care. A boon for working parents. A blessing for your child. Get in touch with us today.
- Sadhu Vaswani Mission-Serving societyTransport facility available
- The Sadhu Vaswani Mission is renowned the world over as a great humanitarian service organization, respected for its integrity, commitment to cause of the needy and other wide ranging activities. The services it extends embrace several spheres that impact peoples' lives i.e. social, educational, spiritual, medical and environmental. Founded in 1929 by the revered Sadhu Vaswani in Hyderabad , Sind, the Mission now has centres across the world with the headquarters currently located in Pune and is run under the inspiring guidance of Dada J.P Vaswani. The Mission operates educational institutions around the country in Pune, Ahmedabad, Delhi Mumbai, Rajkot and Baroda .
St.Mira's Fact Sheet
St. Mira's day care centre is a professional set up, which opened its door to the public in the first week of April. It has been opened for the convenience of parents.
Parents desirous of sending their wards for playgroup will find our day care also providing the playgroup class under St. Mira's.
At St. Mira's we have trained, experienced and committed staff to look after the needs of your ward. Daycare/playgroup children will spend time at the centre in a constructive manner. Overall development – social, emotional, intellectual and physical will be taken care of. Good eating habits, table manners will be taught.
Sleeping time is slotted for younger children, so that a child is fresh and happy. Clean hygienic atmosphere is provided. Air-conditioned rooms are provided during the summer months.
At St. Mira's we provide transport facility too. The school bus will ply in the mornings such that children will reach school by 8:00 a.m. If you want to send your ward at 9:00 a.m./9:30 a.m. for daycare/playgroup, then the bus will ply within a 5km radius around the school. Day care will remain open from 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. from Mondays to Saturdays. Playgroup will be open from 9:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. Monday to Friday.
The daycare will remain closed on second & fourth Saturday and on all public holidays, and as when any circumstance requires, it will be closed with short prior notice.
DAY CARE ADMISSION
The Admissions to the Day Care Centre are open throughout the year.
Eligibility for admissions - 18 months to 10 years
DAY CARE FEES
FEE STRUCTURE, RULES AND REGULATIONS 2019-2020
TIMINGS: 8.00 A.M TO 6.00 P.M. MONDAY TO FRIDAY.
1st and 3rd Saturday 8.00 A.M. TO 3.00 P.M.
MEETING WITH THE ADMINISTRATOR:
Parents can meet the Administrator by prior appointment on all working days between 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 noon.
HOLIDAYS: 2nd and last Saturday. All public holidays and in case of any Emergency situation.
The Day Care is divided into two Slots:
- Only Day Care
- Day Care with learning facilities.
Only Day Care: - 1000/- per month.
Day Care with Learning Care: - 1100/- per month.
Fees to be paid term wise.
1st TERM – (MARCH TO JUNE)
2nd TERM – (JULY TO OCTOBER)
3RD TERM – (NOVEMBER TO FEBRUARY)
- Children coming from school to Day Care should eat their lunch from school itself.
- The lunch box they get from home can be fed to them at Day Care if not finished at School.
- The Staff Children will pay 50% of the fees.
- New staff will get a discount in the fees of their wards after completion of one year of service.
- Lunch and transport fees will be charged as per Sadhu Vaswani International School Rules and Regulatons.
Parents are requested to pay the Day Care fees within the specified period for each quarter as mentioned below:
- 1st term March1 to 15 March
- 2nd term July 1 to 15 July
- 3rd term November1 to 15 November
No refund or adjustments will be made if your child for any reason does not attend or avail day care facilities or has attended only a few days.
Fee structure will be subjected to changes during any Vacation depending upon the duration/no. of hours
After the 15th of the first month of the due date period, fees may be deposited with a fine as per the following details:
MODE OF PAYMENT
Payment should be made by Cheque only, drawn in favour of 'Sadhu Vaswani International School, Hyderabad'
CODE OF CONDUCT
The Day Care authorities reserve the right to cancel the admission of a student on any one of the following grounds:
- Non payment of fees
- Disciplinary grounds
GENERAL GUIDELINES FOR PARENTS OF ST. MIRA'S DAY CARE
- Parents must drop and pick up their child within the Day Care timing or may avail the Day Care transport.
- Parents who come to drop their child should hand over their child to the caretaker in the Day Care and not to anyone or anywhere else.
- If any person other than the parent is picking up the child, he should be sent with an identity card/authority letter and the Day Care authorities should be duly informed.
- You should check your child's bag everyday for any information sent by the teacher.
- A fresh set of clothes should be sent everyday in case the child soils his clothing.
- Children coming from school to Day Care, should eat their lunch from school itself.
- The lunch box they get from home can be fed to them at Day Care if not finished at school.
- If the parent cannot pick up the child within the Day Care timings, a late fee will be charged after a grace of 4 times a month. However a delay of 10 to 15 minutes will be overlooked.
- Parents or guardians are requested not to enter the classrooms or teacher's room during the crèche hours.
- Parents are requested to notify the authorities of any change of address or phone numbers.
- Parents should inform authorities if the child is absent due to ill health or any other reason.
- Parents should inform the authority before hand if they want the child to go home after school. Day Care is not responsible if not informed.
- Parents are advised not to send their wards to Day Care when the child is not well. In case of contagious diseases, the child will be allowed to attend the Day Care only after the quarantine period is over.
- Parents will have to fill certain forms relating to:- a. Medicines, if any, to be administered to their child, their timings and the frequency. b. Doctor's phone nos. and emergency nos. If the child is very sick, parents will be informed immediately. First aid will be provided and with the approval of the parent, taken to a nearby hospital.
- Children of the staff will also follow the rules and regulations of the Day Care. a. Prior permission to be taken from the Day Care administrator if any child (other than the one already admitted) is sent to the Day Care. b. Minimum charges of Rs. 150/- will be charged for 3 hours and Rs. 250 up to 5 hours for the additional child and Rs. 50/- for every extra hour. This does not include breakfast and lunch. c. No child will be allowed to attend Day Care without first taking admission and without paying proper fees. Fees challan to be produced at the time of entry to Day Care.
16. The school proposes to provide bus facility for students to commute.
17. The buses pick-up the students from allotted bus stops and drop them after the school hours at the same stops. School bus shall operate in about 3 km radius.
LEAVE OF ABSENCE
- A leave application signed by the parent or guardian should be sent preferably on the day of absence but definitely on the following day
- Students suffering from any infectious disease must complete the quarantine period before re-joining the school. This should be indicated on the medical certificate.
DAY CARE TRANSPORT
St Mira's has transport facility from the school under escort. Parents are requested to decide at the time of admission if their ward wants to avail of the bus services. The students should be at the bus stop five minutes before the scheduled time.
If you happen to take the child from the school on your own, or bring the child late to school on your own, your bus conductor must be informed about this in advance
- Children coming from school during school holidays will abide by St Mira’s transport options available at that particular/period time
- No changes will be accepted regarding the time/hours slot taken for up to one month. If any changes are made the parents will have to make arrangements for their own transport OR accept the transport facility (timings) available at that particular time/period.
- All communication has to be done with the Day Care Administrator or the staff. No communication with the sub-staff (driver or ayahs) will be considered.
- Parents are requested to inform the Day Care if their child will avail/ not avail the facility on Saturdays(1st and 3rd) and during any holidays so that transport is arranged. If not informed, Day Care is not responsible if the child cannot come to the Day Care.